The best way to start planning for a bathroom remodel is to start by making a list of what you need and what you what. After that, it’s a fun process picking out colors, styles, sinks, showers, or tubs, and even toilets.
Core Pro Remodeling Services
Our goal at Core Pro Services is to provide you with a guide on how to plan for your bathroom remodel. We’d love to do the work on your home as well! (Call us!)
Here’s a quick list of what you need to ask yourself when planning for a new bathroom:
- Area of the bathroom.
- Who will use the bathroom? (kids, guests, etc.)
- What fixtures do you love? (shower, tub, jets, vanity, etc
- What can you keep?
- What kind of lighting would you like?
- Do you need furniture?
- What plumbing will be required?
Ways to Renovate Your Bathroom Without Taking a Loan
Here are some ideas on how to renovate your bathroom and save money while doing it.
- Faucets can do a lot to modernize your bathroom.
- Toilet Seats can improve the look of your toilet. It will make an old toilet look new and can save you a lot of money to make more impactful changes to your bathroom.
- Sinks can be a great way to change how your bathroom looks without breaking the bank!
- Paint and drywall repair is the easiest way to renovate a bathroom. However, you usually need a professional because of the moisture damage on the walls can make the lines uneven and the fresh coat of paint can look bad if you’re not careful.
- If you have the space, look at contemporary furniture. It’s a great way to improve the look without having to do too much of anything else.
Save YOUR Time and Money. Ask Us for an Estimate on Your Home Bathroom Remodel Today!
Contact us today
for a free consultation
Core Pro ~ Our partnerships mean great value for you.
These guys were awesome - overall class act. Professional, worked hard to meet all of my timing constraints and the quality of work far exceeded my expectation. They even fixed up some previous work that had been done just to make the room flow better (it was outside there scope of work, but just shows the commitment to the customer and craftsmanship). I have already hired them to do another job and will be recommending them to all interested in getting some work done.
Great job on drywall repair with plywood stabilization!
They went above my expectations.
These guys know how to do drywall. A professional painter friend of mine saw the completed job and said it was the best finish job he had ever seen. They were always on time, worked very hard and the the results are great. I was so impressed with the work that I paid them more than the quoted price, because I felt they deserved more.. I will definitely rehire them again if needed and will refer them to anyone.
Tim was extremely helpful and timely in helping us with the back-up that happened in our basement. His team was quick to respond and help us out. It was especially comforting to know that he was there for us when our lives suddenly turned to chaos!
They were prompt, did an excellent job and very reasonable. I would recommend them to everyone Iknow in need of a professional.
They had a great team and the paint work was amazing. Made our entire home look brand new!
Having quite an extensive background in construction, it's always hard to hire someone to do a job you can do yourself. When I realized I didn't have the time to do the job, I contacted CorePro. Chris came out, measured the job and I asked him a few questions to test his knowledge and answered them with flying colors.I had a quote the very next day. They came out and did an excellent job on the drywall and finishing. These guys are the ones that professionals hire, so rest assured, you're getting high quality! Thanks again!
They showed up on time in Bay City during a winter weather advisory. On time. From Grand Blanc. DURING A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY. I can't get some contractors to even show up for an estimate. I am VERY pleased with the results. In fact so pleased that I hired them to paint my living and dining room and up the stairs to the second floor. So pleased that I am going to retain them for a number of jobs in the future, including a bathroom remodel that another contractor snubbed his nose at.
This is a really great handyman company. These guys go above and beyond when they don’t have to! I need them to do all my handyman work lol
- How to Sell Your Home Faster by Staging the OutsideThe first thing a potential buyer of your home will see is your home. You want them to LOVE your home before they pull into the driveway. We call it, staging the outside of your home so it can [...]Read more
- Kitchen Remodel Before & After Pictures in Lapeer, MIHave you ever thought about remodeling your kitchen before? A lot of times people get overwhelmed at where to start when thinking about doing a kitchen remodel. There are several great reasons [...]Read more